(1) Maintenance of round steel cutter manufacturers
1. Maintenance of each shift (before, during and after work)1
(1) Clean the body and fill the prescribed oil according to the lubrication table.
(2) Inspection bolts, not defective, must be firmly fastened. Triangular belt tightness to be able to press 10-15 mm in the middle of the belt is appropriate, the protective devices should be complete and intact.
(3) Check the circuit and switch, the wire head should be firmly connected, the fuse should comply with the regulations, the switch contact should be reliable, and the grounding should be good.
(4) Adjust the clearance between the fixed blade and the movable blade. The overlap between the two blades is 2 mm under normal conditions, and the clearance should be no more than 0.3 mm.
(5) The bolts of the blade fixing frame shall not be loosened. If the edge of the blade is blunt, it shall be replaced.
(6) Check clutch, contact should be smooth, separation should be complete.
(7) Turn 2-3 circles by hand for trial operation. After each part is flexible and unimpeded, turn on the power supply and run for 1-2 minutes. Each part should work normally without abnormal sound.
(8) Check the temperature of bearings in operation. The temperature of rolling bearings and sliding bearings should not be higher than 600C, and the temperature rise of motors should not exceed 600C.
(2) Level I Maintenance (small progress every 400 jobs)
(1) Conduct all maintenance work for each shift.
(2) Measure the insulation resistance of the motor and dismantle the motor. The insulation resistance of the motor should not be less than 0.5 megaoh. Otherwise, the motor should be dried, dismantled and inspected, the dust on the stator winding should be removed, the friction marks between the stator and the rotor should be checked, the bearings should be cleaned, and the new grease should be added.
(3) dismantle and inspect all transmission parts and clean oil stains. Check the wear degree of gear, bearing and eccentric body. The lateral clearance of gear shall not be greater than 1.7mm, the radial clearance of sliding bearing shall not be greater than 0.4mm, and the clearance between eccentric body and sliding plate seat shall not be greater than 0.5mm. Add new lubricating oil.
(4) Check the surface wear of the skateboard and the skateboard seat. The longitudinal swimming clearance between the skateboard and the skateboard seat shall not be greater than 0.5 mm, and the lateral clearance shall not be greater than 0.2 mm.http://www.tongquyy.com